Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hot and Not

Playing along with Claire's Wednesday Hot or Not.  Loobylu was one of the first blogs (probably the first!) I discovered back in the early 2000's and introduced me (and many others, no doubt) to the wonderful world of craft and design blogging.

Hot




Nirvana Himalayan crystal salt

Such beautiful colours and maybe its my imagination but so much tastier than regular salt.



Artwork from my beautiful sponspor child.  I am thinking of embroidering this design to send her as a gift.  She is such a sweet little girl and we get letters from her about once a month.  So blessed.

The Martha Stewart Show finally being on Australian free to air televisionJennifer Murphy was on yesterday showing how to make little pumpkin people for Halloween (its a bit behind over here).

Advent Calendars!  In particular the one over at happydoll featuring the sweetest illustrations and my own from the Metropolitan Museum of Art which I cannot photograph right now because I am housesitting.

Not

Adjusting to my husband's family culture - Tricky.

Housesitting - I always say "never again" yet it always seems to happen again.  I love my own little space.  Especially now that I have one to call my own.  Also there is no Digital television here, hence no Martha!!

That is all for not, life is good right now.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

OH YEeeessss it does taste better, much much better ... that's a hot I forgot ;) Love your post ;)

Claire said...

What what what?? Martha on tv here? I didn't know! So glad you listed it so now I do. Thanks for playing along! xx