Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Six more days!


I am progressing nicely on my ski trip jumper, this is some quick knitting. I think (and hope) this is the first thing I have knitted that I will actually be able to wear in public.

I may not have as much time to work on it when I start uni, but I'm sure I will need a break sometimes.

Speaking of uni, I have spent the last two weekends doing a short introduction to photography course at the University of Queensland, which was fantastic! I really learnt a lot about the basics of photography in such a short period of time.

Here is a photo I took on our field trip to the Roma Street Parklands. It is over exposed, but at least I realise that now and understand why it happened. I did take some better pictures but being the Scrooge that I am decided to scan them myself rather than having the processors put them on disk and most of my scans became contaminated with dust - I will have to try again - and pay the processors do it next time.

No comments: