Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Only seven working days to go...

Until I no longer have to be disrespected and demeaned (at least not by the same people every day). Although if everyone was nice and tolerable I probably would not have felt so motivated to leave, which I needed to do anyway- so in the end it was a good thing, maybe even the best thing.

This contradicts my last post in which I remarked on the kindness of everyone - what I should have said was the majority of the office are being lovely, and the unfortunate minority are just being their usual selves. Fortunately, their moods and demands are no longer my problem. Hoorah!

(Sorry for being such a downer, I just wanted to get it out - like my hero L.M.M. - "Temperaments such as mine must have some outlet, else they become morbid and poisoned by consuming their own smoke".)

Although I am not as good as expressing myself as L.M.M., I do become morbid and poisonous when I don't have an outlet, although I don't always have to have a write or talk about my problems, just making things works as an outlet for me (obviously not today).

No comments: