Monday, February 12, 2007

Wondermail

I received the most wonderful package from the lovely and generous Kathleen of Liquid Sky Arts on Friday. My photo does not do justice to the deliciousness of of this little parcel (and I forgot to take a picture of it wrapped up I was so excited!)



It is a pendant from Kathleen's beautiful Par Avion series that she made for me in return of some Rock Star stamps that I mailed her. I didn't expect anything in return and certainly not something this lovely. I am touched.

In a strange coincedence I also received The Selected Journals of L.M. Montgomery Vol. I - V from Amazon.ca nearly four months after I ordered them (they came by sea). Hooray!

I put in notice at my work today and everyone is being lovely, maybe they are just happy to be rid of me - just kidding. Not long to go now! (only two weeks in fact - eek).

Quote of the day: Three years goes in three years no matter what you do with it. - K.M. my workmate on my next three years of full time study. So insightful and so true!

No comments: